Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birth Of Our First Child ...*Bhargavi*..Continued from the previous post dated 19th Feb 2010.

I was admitted to the hospital with Labour pains on 13th January at 3am. Experiencing Labour pains from 3am to 10am, my doctor suggested that I should be given medicines to increase the pains. I was given enema & then they gave me Pitocin(Oxytocin) drip intravenously. I was asked to walk continuously in between so that bearing down at the end becomes easy.Finally after bearing the severe Labour pains I delivered a sweet baby girl at 6.17pm on 13th January 2010. I was overwhelmed to see my daughter....her one look made me forget every bit of pain that I had experienced for last 15 hours.I realised I have stepped into the world of *MOTHERHOOD*...WOW AMAZING ....can't put down in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment